[sane-devel] [announce] coolscan3 release

Alessandro Zummo azummo-lists at towertech.it
Mon Dec 17 17:53:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:41:56 +0100
Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:

> >> I have, like, a feeling of déja vu.
> >
> >  it's an error in the matrix. should we take the red pill
> >  or the blue pill?
>
> At that point I think you need both :)

 lol :)

<philosophy mode on>

 the blue pill means to keep the status quo, like you brush you teeth every
 day, or you commute to work. to use sane as you have always done.

 the red pill might tell you the truth, just the truth, nothing more.
 and might tell you about a slightly different way to use sane.

 but the point is, what led us to this choice? it's because a question
 popped up in our minds and this is the real start of our journey
 to consciousness.

 so it's not about taking one pill or another, they're just different
 paths to the same destination. imho, we should seek a path that
 has a chance to be reached.

 I'd take the red pill.

--

 Best regards,