[sane-devel] The future of the SANE-Standard

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Tue Dec 25 14:33:05 UTC 2007

"m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> can we have both svn and cvs enabled at the same time? if not, we
> would have to migrate...

I've done a quick test conversion from the current CVS to
subversion. The SVN repository is 138 MB using the fsfs storage
backend and contains 7436 revisions. The conversion takes under 15
minutes end-to-end, not including manual cleanup and hooks conversion
(both of which I have not done).

We have a couple of scripts around the current CVS, for commit mails,
HTML generation, website update, nightly tarballs, etc.

Most of the non-commit scripts are run by Henning I think, but I don't
know how/where. There are possibly a couple of scripts running on the
SANE website mirrors and those would need to be taken care of too...

So anybody running scripts again the CVS, please post a note about
them so we have a rough idea of what needs to be done.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169