[sane-devel] It's time to say goodbye

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Tue Dec 25 16:23:38 UTC 2007

Hi my fellow Sane developers and users,

as you've probably noticed, my activity level on this mailing list
(and as far as CVS checkins go) has dropped considerably. I just don't
have the time anymore to work on the EPSON backend or anything else
related to Sane or even Linux. Also, most of the recently introduced
EPSON scanners no longer support the ESC/I command language that is
implemented in "my" backend. Therefore, there was not much need for me
to do much work. I hope that somebody else can pick up this task, and
keep the software running a little longer (Olaf?).

Keep up the good work,

Karl Heinz