[sane-devel] sane11: new frame types

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:14:34 UTC 2007

On 12/25/07, Alessandro Zummo <azummo-lists at towertech.it> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:15:09 -0500
> "m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > on vacation ATM, not near the machine. can send in two days.
>
>  no hurry!  :) I wish you and all the sane people
>  a merry xmas

ok, i've just removed support for JPEG from the fujitsu backend, and
added all the frame types i could think of, but commented out, to
include/sane/sane.h.

i left out the avision RIGIBI type, because i did a bit of research,
and it looks like all those IR channels should be averaged and
returned as a single channel for any front-end to use them. if i am
wrong, we can add it too :)

please take a look and let me know if i forgot anything obvious...

allan