[sane-devel] Re: SANEd and DNS-SD

Alex Austin circuitsoft.alex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:54:18 CET 2007

Jochen,

About TXT records:

Looking at the SANE1 net protocol, the first RPC (SANE_NET_INIT) involves
selecting a net protocol version. Couldn't SANEd 2 just use SANE1 protocol
until the client asks for a different protocol version?

--
- Alex Austin
Circuitsoft Computer Services

"...and then I visited Wikipedia ...and the next 8 hours are a blur."