[sane-devel] scanimage works well but xscanimage, xsane don't work

Tomoo Nomura nomurat at tmo.co.jp
Mon Feb 26 06:52:34 CET 2007

Hello,

I can scan by scanimage but can't by xscanimage or xsane.

Xscanimage or xsane takes several minutes and finish normally but
hardware doesn't seem to work and result image is whole black.
Xscanimage or xsane asks me which device to use, there are tv tuner,
camera and scanner, and I explicitly choose plustek:libusb:002:002 for
CanoScan N676U.

environments:
Debian Linux etch
kernel 2.6.19.1