[sane-devel] Flatbed scanner that can scan to the edge?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Feb 28 17:38:58 CET 2007

At Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:06:32 -0500,
m. allan noah wrote:
> every flat-bed scanner that i have can scan to the edge of the visible
> portion of the glass plate, fujitsu, avision, HP, umax.

That's interesting.

> not sure what you want us to tell you to do...

What I'd like to know - as I wrote in my original posting - is: Which
flat bed scanner is supported by Sane and scans to the edge?  I'm only
interested in scanners that I can buy new - I'm not interested in used
scanners because I generally don't trust used mechanical devices.  I'm
also not interested in scanners with a very limited depth of field such
as the Canon LIDE.

--
Felix E. Klee