[sane-devel] Lexmark X1130 test

Stéphane VOLTZ stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Feb 28 21:13:55 CET 2007

Le lundi 26 février 2007, Carlos a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I have a Lexmark X1130 AIO scanner-printer and Im glad to see there is a
> backend for this device. Ive tested it and the results are not so bad as
> the opinions in the sane page suggest.
>
>  It needs some work with colors (maybe there is some way of calibrating it
> in Linux) and a couple of minor issues, but the average impression is quite
> good. Ive prepared a page with my tests for your information. You can find
> it at http://butterbrot.googlepages.com/lexmarkscanner
>
> I hope it will be useful for someone. I intend to improve it with more
> documentation in the future.
>
> Thanks a lot for your great work!!

	Hello,

	the current version of the lexmark backend doesn't od calibration and has
fixed size area. I am currently working on an experimental version (which
allready work for the Dell A920) that brings color calibration. However, to
tune it for the X1135, I'd need an usbsniff log recorded under windows. There
are a couple of pointer on how to do it at
http://stef.dev.free.fr/sane/outils .

	What I need would be the log of a simple color preview at 75 dpi. The log is
several MB but compresses well. You can either pu it on your site or send it
to me.

Regards,
	Stef