[sane-devel] Canon LIDE35 color and motor issues

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Sat Jan 13 00:25:14 CET 2007

Hi Luke,

I did rewrite some parts of the calibration, so there may be some
improvements/regressions. Please test the attached patch, it applies
against current cvs. I only need the stderr output this time. Try 75 dpi
and 1200 dpi, they use different ccd-modes.

As you very probably already realized, the sane-devel list has a mail
size limit of 50kb(*6/8 for binary data). If the (compressed)log is
larger than that, please reply only to me.

Regards,
  Pierre