[sane-devel] broken link in html document of xsane

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at rauch-domain.de
Sat Jan 27 23:15:12 CET 2007

Hello.

These links are very old and AFAIK have never worked.
I planned to make the backend authors to write a html document for their
backends, but if I remeber right this has never happened.
Looks like you are the first one who tested this within the last 5 or 10
years ;)

When sane-backends installs html documents for the backends
then I will update the links.

Best regards
Oliver