[sane-devel] Install Erro

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Jul 3 23:51:21 UTC 2007

Claude Sutton <claudesutton at suttonmachine.com> writes:

> I am not able to install iscan.  I get the following errors in make and
> make install.
>
> I have installed with tar the front end and back end.
>
> How can I fix this?

The easy way would be installing a libltdl development package
(libltdl-devel or libltdl3-dev depending on your GNU/Linux
distribution).

# The hard way would be finding out why the included copy of libltdl
# was used instead.

> [snip]

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen             FLOSS Engineer -- EPSON AVASYS Corporation
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/