[sane-devel] XSane's PDF output disliked by macosx's Preview

Peter Fales psfales at fales-lorenz.net
Tue Mar 6 23:52:53 CET 2007

What version of OS/X are you using?  I've recently worked through
a problem where we started sending out our church newsletter in PDF.
All the PC and most of the Mac users didn't have any problem, but
one Mac user couldn't read it.   It turned out that Preview on 10.3
has compatibility problem with some PDF files.  Suggested workarounds
are to upgrade to 10.4, or download the free Acrobat Reader utility
from Adobe.

--
Peter Fales
Peter "at" fales-lorenz.net