[sane-devel] Canon N676U USB Scanner

Antonio Olinto aolinto_linux at bignet.com.br
Wed Mar 21 13:18:53 CET 2007

Gerhard,

I have installed libsane1.0.18-3ubuntu1, xsane0.99+0.991-1ubuntu2,
xsane-common0.99+0.991-1, sane1.0.14-1 and the kernel is
2.6.17-11-generic (better information?)

I reinstalled all sane related packs and for my surprise  it work well
at the first time but gave the same problem when I did a sencond scanning.

I will keep trying, and if I have news I write again.

Best regards,

Antônio