[sane-devel] Sanei Tcp Compile Error

Hugh McMaster dasjournal at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:26:33 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

When trying to compile the 20th April CVS snapshot of Sane, I am
receiving the following error during the 'make' process:

sanei_tcp.c: In function `sanei_tcp_read':
sanei_tcp.c:109: error: `MSG_WAITALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
sanei_tcp.c:109: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sanei_tcp.c:109: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [sanei_tcp.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/User/sane-cvs/sane-backends/sanei'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

If anyone has any ideas, could you please let me know?

Thankyou.

Hugh