[sane-devel] BlackWidow 9636 HiRes

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:33:05 UTC 2007

the sane project (and this mailing list) is dedicated to the creation
of drivers for scanners primarily on unix-like operating systems.
While there is some code to build sane for windows, it is not as well
tested, and there is no mention of this model in our database. there
is only one black widow model listed, the BW4800SP, which is a
rebadged Artec AT3.

allan