[sane-devel] Plustek module problem

Jarmo Outinen kone at pp.inet.fi
Tue Nov 6 09:55:57 UTC 2007

I think replug means taking the plug out and putting it back. This how I
have configured. I have in plustek_pp.conf
[kernel]
device /dev/pt_drv

option warmup        -1
option lOffOnEnd    -1
option lampOff         -1

In dll.conf I have commented everything else, but plustek_pp.
I have no /dev/pt_drv, I have none of the other numbered ones either.

Jarmo Outinen