[sane-devel] Canoscan 1220U vertical stripes

Guillermo Espertino gespertino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:36:53 UTC 2007

Well I think I compiled sane-backends from cvs but unfortunately the problem is still there.
I say "I think" because I have a doubt:
In my ubuntu installation I haven't any sane-backends package installed. Instead of that I have libsane (in the description says that it contains the backends).
If I uninstall libsane and compile sane-backends I can't open xsane because it needs libsane.
If I keep libsane and compile and install sane-backends the problem isn't solved, but it works as before.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo.