[sane-devel] Problems in ARM (atmel) linux - Travelscan 662 (sane-plustek)

Saravana Krishnamurthy saravakr at cisco.com
Tue Nov 27 01:31:11 UTC 2007

Hello

I'm trying to run sane in Atmel processor (9260). I was able to compile sane for arm using buildroot tools. In my development system (fedora 8) sane-plustek works perfectly with Travelscan 662 scanner. However,
in the arm linux i'm encountering problem. Basically the scanner seems to work fine, sane is able to read registers, move the motor etc. I can scan the document, however the data is not correct. I get repeated FFF0 characters.

 I'm going through the code and trying to debug on my own.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
-sk