[sane-devel] Formulardaten Canon LiDE 70

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sun Sep 23 11:50:44 UTC 2007

Bertrik Sikken <bertrik at sikken.nl> wrote:

Hi,

> So is anybody actually processing these e-mails?

Probably not :| I've taken care of a couple of those mails at some
point, but I'm not doing so on a regular basis. Most of the mails do
not contain enough information to be useful :(

> If not, I won't minding taking on a few months worth of backlog.
>
> Can anybody give me CVS write-access for that?
> my alioth account name is bertrik-guest.

I've added you, thanks for taking care of this !

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169