[sane-devel] hp7400c won't work with latest sane ?

Tymoteusz tymoteusz.drozd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:55:31 UTC 2008

> Yeah, just that X segfaulted, does not tell much.
>
> However, you could test with scanimage in a xterm (or variant) or even
> the console text terminal to check your basic image processing
> functionality ...
>
> Yours,
>
> --
>   René Rebe - ExactCODE GmbH - Europe, Germany, Berlin
>   http://exactcode.de | http://t2-project.org | http://rene.rebe.name

Well scanimage doesn't  crashing xorg. In this moment i've compiled old
sane-backends 1.0.18
and my scaner had return to previous state, it's working for now, but i
think that this situation is  not so fine. Is  there  anyway to solve
this problem ? when i catch some more time i will try to investigate a
bit more this issue.

Regards