[sane-devel] LiDE 90

Guillaume Gastebois guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Tue Aug 19 22:03:26 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm back with my LiDE 90 !

I see in my windows logs the following sequence for gpios (reg 0x6C) :
02
12
0e
1a
0a
0e/3e (3e for half ccd log) (seems to be scanning moment)
0e
0a
0e/3e (3e for half ccd log)
02

With tests I identifies GPIO11 as home switch (with 1 scanner doesn't see home position any more) and GPIO14 as half CCD.
But it doesn't seems to be so simple. Why windows driver plays with home switch ?
Why did I have half image with GPIO13/14 to 0 ?

Subsidiary question : where in the code to play to modify default 0x6C register value before calibration, before scanning and after scanning ?

Regards
Guillaume