[sane-devel] [AVISION] Problem with a AVISION FB6080E scanner

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Thu Aug 28 17:04:49 UTC 2008

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Emmanuel Engelhart <emmanuel at engelhart.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

>> [avision] sort_and_average:
>>

> This function in avision.c is returning NULL. Instrument it and see
> where/why it returns NULL.

Yes, that was a known merge bug that accidentally happened because CVS
cheated me ... use lates CVS or fixed distributions packages, sorry.

Btw. any change we can convert this debian hosted CVS to SVN?
It's way saner to use and actually SANE is the only project enforcing
this CVS braindamage on me ... :-(((

Yours,