[sane-devel] LiDE 90

guillaume.gastebois at free.fr guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Tue Dec 2 09:11:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm back with my LiDE 90. No more significant result since month. I don't know where to find.
Just a little question. I see in windows snoop that inversion bit is set in frontend, not in sane.
Is it possible that this inversion has an effect on calibration and scanning (different full scall...) ?
I want to test with inversion, but I can't find in genesys backend code where to software reinvert datas.....
Can someone help me ?
I did some new snoop (without calibration phase ?) using usbsnoop and parsed it using parseusbsnoop_gl841.awk from John Dalton (thank you).
They can be found at : http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/UsbSnoop_600_216x17.4_nocal.log and http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/UsbSnoop_600_216x17.4_nocal_parsed.log (be carefull with headake !)

Regards
Guillaume