[sane-devel] Reply: RI: Re: HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi

guido.milanese@unicatt.it guidofabrizio.milanese at fastwebnet.it
Thu Dec 11 14:28:57 UTC 2008

No, already tried and forgot to mention, but found by sane-find-scanner:
(1) sane-find-scanner:
found USB scanner (vendor=0x03f0 [Hewlett-Packard], product=0x4f17 [HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP]) at libusb:005:007
(2) scanimage -L:
No scanners were identified. (and so on)

Thanks for your attention!

Guido Milanese
http://www.arsantiqua.org