[sane-devel] scan problem with the Mustek A3 USB

mustek at ariplex.com mustek at ariplex.com
Thu Dec 11 17:19:10 UTC 2008

"m. allan noah" wrote:

> Your mail gets thru just fine now.

I extra made a new mailbox and send these emails via web-based email. The
construction of the mailing-list adres checker I call rather paranoid. It
does not accept my sending email from a support account I have to use
because of my systems installation.

>Unfortunately, the gt68xx backend
> is unmaintained, so unless you've got some C skills or can interest or
> pay a developer, you might be out of luck.

I wonder why no-one ever noticed the missing switch for the lamp. I am for
sure not the first one to try scanning xray films.

Aribert