[sane-devel] Mustek BearPaw 2448CU pro

damianorossi at paranoici.org damianorossi at paranoici.org
Mon Dec 22 12:18:47 UTC 2008

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2008-November/023053.html
> The author got about as far as you did.

I tried xscanimage. Setting correct scan area size motor moves properly.
But I don't understand the meaning of that red image. It doesn't depend on
what I put on the scanner.

> Next you are going to have to do some usb snooping on a windows machine
> using either http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/ or
> http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/.

I think I won't be able to read snoop logs. I'll post them.

> Then try to figure out the meaning of the snoop logs. Snoop logs are too
> big to post here, so you will need to find a free web site to post them
to.
> I've used google site for this in the past.
>
> Jack McGill

Thank you for reply
Damiano Rossi