[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Wed Feb 13 22:20:59 UTC 2008

Guillaume Gastebois schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> So. I tryed your patch with and without shading calibration :
>
> with shading : same as bevor but calibration is now 4s long (see
> http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/no_shading.jpg and
> http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/no_shading.txt)
>
> without shading : image with some vertical lines (but ve can see the
> dinausore). Calibration is 4s long (see
> http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/shading.jpg and
> http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/shading.txt)

Calibration results look strange. when running scanimage with the two
debug environment variables set to 255, you get a set of calibration
files(*.pnm). Please put them together with the error-output of the run
into some kind of compressed archive(compressed .tar or .zip). Put them
online or send them here(but i doubt they are < 37k).

Thanks,
  Pierre