[sane-devel] fi-5900 caching options

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:30:04 UTC 2008

I assume you are talking about a fujitsu (you never said)? The
'buffermode' option was added to fujitsu backend version 1.0.40 on
2006-08-26, try upgrading SANE to get that.

1. If you power cycle the scanner, and connect only to sane, does it
send BGR data?

2. if you connect to windows and back to sane, it now sends RRGGBB?

allan