[sane-devel] manual libsanei install

Volker Grabsch vog at notjusthosting.com
Thu Feb 21 22:02:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 04:43:54PM +0100, felipe at felipe.hu wrote:
> could anybody help me about installing the scsi libsanei manually?

It depends on your distribution. You can usually install it via your
package manager.

In the unprobable case where your distribution doesn't contain an
appropriate package you need to compile it yourself.

It is generally a good a idea to provide extra information about
your operating system and your installed software. Otherwise it's
impossible to help you.

And it is also generally a good idea not to ask for a person to help
you, but to simply state your problem. This helps to avoid typical
boring dialogs such as: 'can someone help me?' - 'yes' - ...
A well described problem is more motivating than a cry for help.

Greets,

    Volker

--
Volker Grabsch