[sane-devel] help with profiles

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:10:00 UTC 2008

you should not need anything other than libsane and xsane installed to
get scans. the ICM type stuff is useful for color correction, but is
not required to get color scans.

try this at the command line:

scanimage --mode=color > test1.pnm

and then look at test1.pnm and see if it looks correct. that will cut