[sane-devel] Prob with a Plustec Optislim 1200

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Jun 2 01:17:20 UTC 2008

Under Mandriva 2008.1 the scanner is correctly identified by the configuration
tool.

I have added the required firmware cism219.fw in  /usr/share/sane/gt68xx

But when I start Xsane from a Konsole I get an error:
	[gt68xx] sane_open: power control failure: check power plug!
which makes no sense as the scanner is USB-powered.

Any idea ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
  If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
                                                   -- John Kenneth Galbraith