[sane-devel] Problem: X-Server crashes when using XSane

"Christoph M. Schröder" cmschroeder at maxi-dsl.de
Sat Jun 21 15:16:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks. Well...but there is more than just crashes of the X-Server. With
other Programs (xscanimage) i only get  a error message.
I think the X-Server crash is just the consequenz of something else. As
i wrote, i sometimes also get this "Failed to start scanner: error
during device I/O" message. And in the sane-project.org FAQ is written
to connect the mailing list, if an error like this appears.

I'd really be happy if i could solve this problem...

Christoph