[sane-devel] Problem: X-Server crashes when using XSane

"Christoph M. Schröder" cms at blockfolio.de
Tue Jun 24 20:07:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks for this information.

The transportation lock of the transparency adaptor is not engaged
anymore. I will also have a look at the lock of the scanner itself. But
i only get this when i use the transparency adaptor. And the really
weird thing is: I can scan in linart mode (but i can't use the preview
mode in lineart!!!) and if i try any other mode (preview and scan) this
happens.

I also thought about installing windows, too, and try it there. But i
don't have to much time at the moment, so i don't know when i can do this.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Christoph