[sane-devel] CIS scanners: to calibrate or not to calibrate :) this is the question (my scanner is mad and lazy :)

litlle girl little.linux.girl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:30:17 UTC 2008

Hi guyz,
i recognize that win drivers dont calibrate my CIS scanner before scan.
gt68xx backend is loosing about 20sec every time on calibrating!
Is there any way to turn off gt68xx backend calibrating?
Most stuff i scan at lineart and i don't need calibrating neither
loosing about 20sec every time.
Is 20sec calibrating normal ?? Or my scanner is lazy and mad ?? :)

Plustek OpticSlim 2400 Plus @ Plustek OpticSlim 2400 override
(vendor=0x07b3, product=0x0454 [1200dpi USB Scanner], chip=GT-6816)

Regards
LLG