[sane-devel] problems with genesys and MD6228

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Jun 30 04:53:34 UTC 2008

	Hello,

	the only difference I could spot is slightly different motor acceleration
tables. The ones generated by the backend are very close to the ones in
windows logs, but in case your scanner's motor is less tolerant (or
failing ?), it might not like them.
	But I'd like to be sure at what point the trouble arise. Could you try to
trigger the problem with scanning scanning script at 100 dpi and do a CTRL-C
when there is a motor trouble ? The log will show us at what exact the
problem is happening.

Regards,
	Stef