[sane-devel] scanner as digital camera back

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:16:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Jo Dierickx <dierickxjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I converted my canon lide30 to a digital back for my cambo wideframe camera,
> as in this project.
>  You can find some pictures I took here. etc etc

this looks like you are saturating the CIS. normally, the LEDs are
modulated for proper exposure, but you cant do that. someone else like
the author of the lide30's sane backend would know more.

try again- dierickxjo at gmail.com is not subscribed.

> Should i include or delete original messages?

comment inline as i am doing now, and trim useless bits.

allan