[sane-devel] X-Sane: editing mediums

Leandro Ribeiro leandroribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:00:06 UTC 2008

Hi there!

I'm new to the list.

I'm using X-Sane to scan my negatives and I'm creating negative mediums as I
am using more and different negatives.

But sometimes I decide to change an already created medium (example: Fuji
Superia 400) just a little bit. To do this, I have to edit the medium, then
save it with a different name (like: Fuji -- Superia 400), delete the
original one and finaly rename the new one to the old name.

If after the changes I just rename it, it goes back to the previous settings
with the new name. If I add it, I can save my changes, but in a new medium -
even if I use the same name! If I just do my changes and leave edit medium
mode, the changes are lost.

Is there a way to just edit an already created medium and save the changes?

Thanks,
Leandro