[sane-devel] Scan Correction Program! :)

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Mon May 12 13:17:41 UTC 2008

For sure!
In the "extreme" situation you experience with your scanner, you need to
apply such correction to the line level.

Just wanted to point out that for most scanners, the pipette tool in
Xsane is a simple tweak that can give good results with minimum efforts.
But surely not enough in your case...

Nicolas