[sane-devel] SANE 1.1.0 Release discussion

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Mon May 26 10:01:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

some scanners even have simplex / duplex buttons or even fine grained
to up/down arrows to setup resolution, color mode etc. (i.g. the
popular HP 7400).

In the Avision backend I know use a string option to spit out
a message the program can parse.

Going with the current trend, maybe a xml string should be used
to describe whatever is setup on the device?

Yours,