[sane-devel] fujitsu fi-5220C flatbed prescan doesn't work with xsane

Dirk Meier dirk.meier at gmx.de
Wed May 28 09:09:31 UTC 2008

Hello,
my new fi-5220C is connected with its scsi interface to my OpenSuse 10.3
system. I am using sane-backends 1.0.19 and xsane 0.995 for scanning.
By scanning with the adf I can get a prescan. After switching to flatbed
source the prescan standard picture of xsane becomes smaller. Clicking
on Vorschauscan (Prescan) produces the error message "Fehler beim
Lesen: Ungültiges Argument" (error during reading: invalid parameter).
Does anyone have an idea to get the prescan from flatbed?
--
Dirk