[sane-devel] why is the permittion to sanei_usb_open denied?

Christian Wolf ChristianLupus at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 12:16:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

this did not work:
I've checked that the user saned should be in the group scanner as I read the
tutorial.

I've just done a reboot to ensure, that the /etc/groups gets reread.

I would also be wondering, if I could start saned as user sane in a separate
shell using the debug parameters, but nut start ist as sane using xinetd.

Any other ideas?

Christian