[sane-devel] fujitsu FI-5220C Flatbed scan hangs after a few scans

Markus Haberkorn Markus_Haberkorn at genua.de
Thu Nov 27 13:37:20 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'am using a Fujitsu FI-5220C scanner with backend
version 1.0.19. The scanner works fine with the adf unit.
But I have problems to scan several sheets with the faltbed unit.
A few times it works without any problem. But with no reason for me
an error occurs and no side is scanned anymore, until i unplug and
replug the USB connector. Afterward the flatbed unit works fine for
a few sheets.

Details
- Fujitsu FI-5220C
- backend fujitsu version 1.0.19 as backport
- debian etch

markus at brodelbrueh 1008 > /usr/bin/scanadf -y 291.364 --mode Gray --resolution 150 --source Flatbed -e 1 -s 1 -o tmp/brodelbrueh.pnm
scanadf: rounded value of br-y from 291.364 to 291.364
scanadf: sane_start: Invalid argument
Invalid argument
Scanned 0 pages
markus at brodelbrueh 1009 >