[sane-devel] OT: Scanner suggestions

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Sat Nov 29 10:21:23 UTC 2008

Hi,
sorry for the off-topic. I'm looking for a Sane supported ADF enabled scanner
which supports documents of up to 24.5x30.5 cm (9.6x12 in) which is a pretty
rare paper size. I've been searching at the usual manufacturers I see in the
list: HP, Epson, Mustek, Avision, Fujitsu, Canon. And I can't seem to find
what I'm looking for. Of course there are A3 size scanners but the price
rises quite a bit and I'm looking for something cheaper.

Does anybody know if there's a rare scanner supporting this paper size for
arround 1000 Eur.

Any suggestions including "you won't find it" welcomed ;-)

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com