[sane-devel] Mac OS X: sane pixma (not) scanning via network

Peter Schoenrank peter at schoenrank.ca
Wed Apr 1 18:10:58 UTC 2009

On 09-Apr-01, at 08:55, Peter Schoenrank wrote:

> I am limited by my ISP to 20 MB of web space. I can put the old logs
> back up, but that means having to take down the most recent ones.

OK, after wrapping my head around Apache configuration files, and
beating my head against the way that Mac OS X configures Apache, and
beating my head against my D-Link NAT/router, all the logs should now
available at

http://96.54.44.192/scanning_from_the_command_line/

Let me know if you _can’t_ see them.

Be patient, it will be very slow; this is my home iMac, and my ISP
limits my uplink to 512 Kbps.

Now I am off to wrap my head around DynDNS, since 96.54.44.192 isn’t
guaranteed to remain constant.

Peter
-----
Peter Schoenrank