[sane-devel] Xerox Phaser 3100 MFP

Peter Schoenrank peter at schoenrank.ca
Fri Apr 3 18:21:01 UTC 2009

On 09-Apr-03, at 11:02, m. allan noah wrote:

> xerox has their own, proprietary sane driver. The one that ships with
> sane (xerox_mfp) does not list support for the 3100, but there is a
> chance it could work.

I just took another look inside the Xerox installer package and
compared it with the contents of Mattias Ellert’s package. There are
some minor differences in backends provided, but there is nothing that
I can see in the Xerox installer package that would be a Xerox
proprietary sane driver.

Alain, I suggest that you need to contact Xerox’s technical support.

Peter
-----
Peter Schoenrank
mailto: peter at schoenrank.ca