[sane-devel] Xerox Documate 510 Backend

Bryan Ward bward1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:16:21 UTC 2009

Wow that did the trick.  That was a lot easier than I had expected.

Now that I have things working is there a battery of tests that I can
run to maybe update the status from unsupported for others reference?

To chime in on the version control issue that was discussed in a few
earlier messages, I personally am very fond of git.  It has a bit of a
learning curve since conceptually it is different from most other
version control systems, but it is also fast and powerful.  I have used
it now for several projects and the more I use it the more powerful I
see that it is.  Just my $0.02.

Bryan