[sane-devel] SANE API / How to detect disconnect of scanner

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Sun Apr 12 21:00:38 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 03:23:06PM -0400, m. allan noah wrote:
> Well, I wrote the fujitsu backend, so I feel justified in saying that
> is a bug :) What version of sane-backends are you using?

Debian lenny package

ii  libsane                              1.0.19-23                     API library for scanners
ii  libsane-dev                          1.0.19-23                     API development library for scanners [development file
ii  libsane-extras                       1.0.19.11                     API library for scanners -- extra backends
ii  libsane-extras-dev                   1.0.19.11                     API development library for scanners [development file
ii  sane                                 1.0.14-7                      scanner graphical frontends
ii  sane-utils                           1.0.19-23                     API library for scanners -- utilities

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little