[sane-devel] Fujitsu Scansnap 1500, sane-find-scanner -v -v

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 17 18:48:05 UTC 2009

I am forwarding some information from Sam Glover of lawyerist.com.

Sam has a Fujitsu Scansnap s1500 scanner, which he reviewed [1] and uses
in his law practice.

He has executed and attached the output of sane-find-scanner -v -v.

Cheers,
Raman Gupta

[1] http://lawyerist.com/2009/03/29/review-scansnap-s1500-document-scanner/