[sane-devel] enhanced fujitus features

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:25:47 UTC 2009

Yes- the new frame types and new statuses are no longer enabled by
default in sane-backends CVS, because we are preparing for a non-API
changing release.

You will need to edit include/sane/sane.h, and change the '#if 0' to
'#if 1' around the new status values and around the new frame types,
and add a comma after the value right before the #if. Then rebuild and
reinstall sane-backends. If the compression option shows up in
scanimage --help, then you have succeeded.

I dont know if you really need to compile sane-frontends, but if you
do, make sure it can find the updated sane.h, wherever it has been
installed.

allan