[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Dec 4 11:54:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

As part of a project I am currently undertaking I am creating support
for the opticbook 3600 under linux. It seems the best approach to this
is to create a SANE backend for the scanner. After reading the available
documentation I am of the understanding that I should post to this
mailing list to prevent duplicate code.

I am assuming there are no other people working on this project so far
(if so please let me know!) and I was wondering if anyone could give me
a few pointers as where to start with this task? Any information
supplied to me would be very gratefully appreciated :-)

Thanks

Chris

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.